There’s something calling inside of you. It shows up when you’re watching Moana stare at the ocean or when you’re singing The Greatest Showman’s “A Million Dreams” song. You tell yourself it’s not the right time or season, yet the ringing inside of you doesn’t stop. In fact, it’s growing louder and more painful every day.
These are symptoms that God is calling you to something more. And that more is what you are on this earth to do. That is your purpose. Once you learn how to discover it, you will step into a current that will take you to places you once only dreamed of. And you’ll do that WHILE being the present, playful mom you want to be.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What this feeling is inside of you;
- The 3 most common myths about your purpose;
- How answering your purpose HELPS you in motherhood;
- How to work in partnership with God in answering your purpose;
- The proven AND simple formula that will help you discover YOUR purpose.
How to Connect with Lara:
Work with Lara: www.larajohnsoncoaching.com/work-with-me/