Do you seek external validation, attention or praise from other people? Does it feel forced to say nice things to yourself? Are you constantly pointing out your flaws or deflecting compliments? If so, you are lacking self-love. And this lack is seeping into every aspect of your life.
Self-love isn’t just saying nice things to yourself. It comes from FEELING love for who you are, flaws and all. As you develop this kind of self-love, your ability to love others around you increases and that directly impacts and improves the relationships that matter most to you.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why you’re trying to talk yourself into self-love and why it isn’t working;
- Why your “love bucket” is empty and what you can do to fill it;
- How to overcome your fear of being selfish when you’re loving yourself;
- The 3 simple steps to fall in love with yourself;
- How this love helps you feel joy and improves every relationship in your life.
How to Connect with Lara:
Work with Lara: www.larajohnsoncoaching.com/work-with-me/