Ep 44: 7 Micro-Steps No One Talks About with Forgiveness
Have you ever struggled with forgiving someone, even when it feels impossible? Join me on this personal journey as I share my experiences and beliefs about the power of forgiveness, and how it can play a crucial role in navigating towards our dreams and purpose.
Together, we’ll explore the 7 micro-steps that no one talks about to help you when things feel impossible, how to deal with anger, and move forward when it feels like you’ve taken a step back in your healing journey.
This Episode is for You If:
- You know you “should” forgive but don’t want to
- You’re feeling legitimately angry, confused, or worried about an outcome
- You thought you moved past a certain issue, but when it resurfaces, you feel as if you’ve taken a step backwards
- You’ve tried positive thinking but haven’t found success
- You’ve seen someone else struggle to forgive and want to offer support
Listen to the Full Episode:
How to Connect with Lara:
Work with Lara: www.larajohnsoncoaching.com/work-with-me/