In today’s Part Two of “Goals Are Really Just Decisions in Disguise,” Lara’s diving in with a solid, actionable plan that you can incorporate today (for anything you are reaching toward). The decision-making cycle will help you step out of the emotions that hinder your decisions, help you take an objective view of the negative stories you might have. It’s about getting clear so that you can troubleshoot ahead of time. Listen in as Lara shares the four steps in the decision-making cycle that just might change how you see the G-word.
This episode if for you if:
- You try to avoid failure and increase your successes
- You are “always trying to do it right” so you don’t waste your time, money, or energy
- You start working toward a goal, but after a couple of weeks, it suddenly becomes too hard and you are just ready to give up, telling yourself you didn’t really want that
- Other people think you are reaching goals, but you don’t think you are doing a good job at it
- At the very end of reaching a goal, you’re desperate for a break and don’t even want to think about reaching goals
If you’re struggling with making decisions, with keeping commitments to yourself, it just means you need to tweak some things in your brain a bit. Lara’s decision-making cycle tool is a fantastic framework to help you do that. If you want to take things deeper and personalize it to your own thoughts and behaviors, go ahead and book a free consult with Lara. You won’t regret it.
Listen to the Full Episode:
How to Connect with Lara:
Work with Lara: www.larajohnsoncoaching.com/work-with-me/