Mental health carries a lot of weight, stigma, and embarrassment that prevents many from reaching out for the help they need. In today’s special episode, Lara opens up about her own life of anxiety and depression.
Drawing on her experiences as a child, mom, and wife, Lara is candid about the tools she’s leaned into: therapy, medication, and life coaching (to name a few). And what began as thinking her faith wasn’t strong enough has now turned into a deeper faith and a gratitude to God for the bounty of help. Maybe Lara’s story can help you uncover the tools you need.
This episode is for you if …
- You’ve ever wondered about the difference between therapy and coaching
- You’re not sure if you should see a therapist or if you should get a coach
- You’ve had questions about whether or not you should take medicine
- You’ve had the thought, “Well, I’ve done therapy”
- Or the thought, “I don’t feel like it’s the right next step for me”
- You also may be contemplating, “What should I do now?”
- You’ve ever prayed more, or feel like you need to have more faith, in order for the dark cloud that’s over you to go away
Listen to the Full Episode:
How to Connect with Lara:
Work with Lara: www.larajohnsoncoaching.com/work-with-me/