Ep 28: What My Birth Story Can Teach You About Goals
After a few weeks of maternity leave, Lara Johnson is back with an all-new episode for the Mom on Purpose Podcast and boy, does she have a story to tell. Lara shares the intimate details of her son’s birth and the powerful lessons that came from it; lessons that are going to help you, today, make progress on your goals.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Lara’s birth story and how it followed the same cycle as goal setting
- How to handle stagnation in your goal progress
- What roadblocks and challenges really mean
- How to adjust expectations
- Just how close greatness is when you think all is lost
Chasing down dreams is a wild, challenging, painful process, but in the end, when you’re looking at the wonder you created, it’s all worth it.
Listen now to learn how to put it all together.
Listen to the Full Episode:
How to Connect with Lara:
Work with Lara: www.larajohnsoncoaching.com/work-with-me/