Does the never-ending housework, appointments, and “juggling it all” make it hard to play with your kids more?
If you’ve ever felt bad about not playing with the kiddos enough, it’s time to cut yourself some slack sister! Celebrate ALL the amazing things you continually do for them, and when you take the time to fill yourself up first, that’s not selfish. It helps you to show up at your BEST when it’s time to play!
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why it’s important to fill yourself up first
- Self-care is not selfish
- The research on the benefits of play and why it’s critical for kids
- Trust that YOU are the expert of your children and know what’s best
- Get clear on what your heart says is true, not what others are telling you
- The purpose behind play, which is to create connection
- Play can be watching cat videos, or riding bikes. Let them take the lead
Now get out there and make some memories and forget the mommy guilt because YOU are an amazing mom on PURPOSE!
If you’re ready to work through these steps with Lara, schedule a free 60-minute call so you can work from a place of joy every day and reach your wildest dreams.
Click HERE to set up your free call.
How to Connect with Lara:
Work with Lara: www.larajohnsoncoaching.com/work-with-me/