As you crawl to the close of summer, it’s easy to fall into the trap of thinking life will be easier once school starts. But, if experience has taught you anything, you know you’re trading one kind of crazy for another.
When this happens, it’s easy to hit a wall with your energy reserves. This means you stop playing and being present with your family, and go into “hulk mode” because you have so much to do.
But there’s another way to keep your energy levels up while still managing the crazy and being the present, playful mom you want to be.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What it means to hit the “Back to School Bonk;”
- 5 things to keep your energy reserves up;
- How to mentally prepare for the next big transition;
- Systems you can do to support yourself during this transition;
- How to increase your energy reserves in preparation for the transition;
- Ways to celebrate the HUGE success you’ve had this summer!
How to Connect with Lara:
Work with Lara: www.larajohnsoncoaching.com/work-with-me/