Are your piles of clutter mocking you? Or do you have a nagging list of projects you aren’t doing? The answer to addressing these things is not more motivation, time or energy.
The answer is strengthening your “Decision Making Muscle” so that you can make empowered decisions to leave the stuff alone or to deal with it once and for all.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why you avoiding decisions;
- How making decisions develops your self-trust;
- When to choose to leave the piles;
- When to choose to address the piles;
- How to be nice to yourself no matter what.
- Why this matters when you are discovering your purpose.
How to Connect with Lara:
Work with Lara: www.larajohnsoncoaching.com/work-with-me/