Anger is an emotion that everyone has, but it’s exhausting when your kids feel it. You find yourselves refereeing sibling arguments, yelling at them to stop, then feeling guilty for showing up that way, and discouraged on how to help when they are angry.
You are not alone. Every mom, kid, and family feels anger. Learning the tools to help your kid through their anger will bring more peace to your house. And you’ll feel better because you are being the calm mom you want to be.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why anger isn’t a problem;
- How to get curious about your kid’s emotions;
- How to help your kid deal with their anger better;
- How anger can be a tool for connection instead of disconnection;
- How to look for clues to better understand your kid’s anger;
- When to talk about consequences after an anger episode.
How to Connect with Lara:
Work with Lara: www.larajohnsoncoaching.com/work-with-me/