Bonus Episode: Busy Moms’ Book Club – The Lazy Genius Way : Embrace What Matters, Ditch What Doesn’t, and Get Stuff Done by Kendra Adachi
Every month, The Busy Moms’ Book Club meets virtually over Zoom. You do not have to read the book to join. I read the book, then will teach it to you and how to apply it.
It’s the best because you can get ALL the goodness books have to offer in an hour. Because we all know you loved Cliff Notes for your book reports as a kid 😉
You’ll know this book is for you if …
- You’re looking for a set of systems to live on purpose
- You have a list of “shoulds” that make you feel stressed
- You wear the busyness badge of honor
- You think you have to go all-in or it’s not good enough
- You’re exhausted by trying to keep up with ALL the things
If any of these resonate with you, then you’ll be inspired by the Lazy Genius Way’s 13 Principles, which are explained step-by-step in this episode.
Book Club Information:
Click here to join: The Busy Moms’ Book Club
Book club replays: Youtube Channel